Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Scary - Nah - Too Cute!


When I saw this digi image at Mo's Digital Pencil, I knew I had to have him - isn't he cute!  I made up a few "not so conventional" Halloween cards tonight - not using all the typical Halloween colors.  This little card - guess what happened - a duh moment.  I finished up the card and picked it up and I have the front upside down - so it opens down instead of up.  Oh well - whoever gets this card will be so surprised when they try to open it to read the inside.

Today, we are getting some much needed rain here in this area and they said the possibility of storms.   I sound like the weather lady on tv - now, back to Jim for the local news!  Geez, sometimes I scare myself.  As my honey pie says - I have a few minor issues!!

Card Recipe:

Digi Stamp:  Mo's Digital Pencil
Paper:  SU Pacific Point, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie; 7 Gypsies DP
SU Markers: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard
Accessories:  Spooky Boo Black Ribbon - Michael's; Sparkly Black Flowers by Prima; Orange Gem Brads from SU

Well, I am dog tired as I was up until 1:30 a.m. this morning - just couldn't sleep.  I wonder where the saying "dog tired" comes from, why not cat tired, horse tired, emu tired - inquiring minds want to know.  Okay, that's sort of rambling.  So, that's it for today.  Hope you'll stop by again.  Later Gator!


2 comments:

  1. Send it to me - I read upside down!
    Your sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me giggle with your last thought there! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!