Friday, October 21, 2011

CCEE1142

My sweet friend, Shirley, is giving the challenge this week at CCEE - and she would like to see Fall cards.  If you get a chance drop by the CCEE blog and check out the team's cards - they are all awesome!  Also, the link to Shirley's blog - My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown - is shown on my right side bar near the bottom - check out her awesome blog.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Always Thankful - SU
Paper:  SU DP and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Wheelbarrow:  E35, 33, 31, E23, 25 and 27; C9, 7, 5 and 3; Pumpkins:  YR16, 14 and 12; Squash: YG95, 93 and 91; Mums: RV06, 04 and 02; Leaves: YG05, 03, 01 and Fallen Leaves: YR23, 20
Accessories:  Cheery Lynn die - ferns; Nesties rectangle die; Bronze ribbon - stash

Thanks for stopping by and having a look.  Later gator!


3 comments:

  1. What a neat image. Love that wheel barrow of harvest. Great coloring Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card kathy, love your background paper.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful card. Great paper and image, I don't remember seeing that in the catty, but I know it is there. :) Thanks for the nice things you said about my blog and I am so glad you joined us for the CCEE challenge. Hugs to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!