Wednesday, October 5, 2011

One Stitch At A Time #82


An easy peasy challenge at One Stitch At A Time this week - use a digi.  I have so many digis from Stitchy Bear and have had this digi, but hadn't used her on a card yet.  She is a Scottish Selkie from Delicious Doodles at Stitchy Bear.  She was quite fun to color and I'll use her for one of my Halloween cards.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Scottish Selkie Digi - Delicious Doodles at Stitchy Bear
Paper:  Halloween DP from my sweet friend Shirley (unknown brand); Gina K Luxury 120; SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Hair: RV 00 and 000; Lips: R85; Claws: R85; Eyes: R83 and 81; Skin: BG0000, 000; Tail BG32, 11, 10
Accessories:  Nesties Fleur de Lis rectangle die; Pink gems; Nesties Fancy label die; SU pop dots

Thanks for taking a peek - later gator!


8 comments:

  1. Your coloring is awesome on this cool image, Kathy! I really like the fleur de lis rectangle die, too. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I hope I never meet her in a dark alley. Your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Kathy, love it! Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job coloring her Kathy. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card!
    thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oeeeeeeeeeeeeee this one is scary but fabulous.
    great and stunning card kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!