Monday, October 10, 2011

Featured Stamper 244 on SCS - (outtoimpress - Julie)


The Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast Stampers this week is (outtoimpress - Julie).  Julie has a lovely and elegant gallery.  The card I chose from her gallery had daisies, but, instead I went with a Christmas theme.  I did keep her layout and moved the ribbon.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  PSX Poinsettia
Paper:  Basic Grey Nordic Holiday; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Poinsettias B01, 00, 000, 0000, C1 and C3; Leaves:  YG05, 03 01
Accessories:  Ranger Stickles - center of flowers; Sparkly silver ribbon

Thanks for taking a peek.  Hope you all had a wonderful week-end.

Later gator!


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love how you did the poinsettia in blue. great dp and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very beautiful kathy, great coloring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!