Monday, October 17, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #65




This week (challenge #65) over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz is to use Autumnal colors.  I used one of Kenny K's free digis he's had at one time or another - and he has he cutest confused look on his face.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Mouse digi - Kenny K's
Paper:  Memory Box Nightfall DP; Gina K Luxury 120; SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Mouse: E55, 53, 51, 50 and R21 and 30; Tie: YR68, 12
Accessories:  Nesties Fleur de Lis square die; Really Reasonable Ribbon kit

Okeedokee, that' it - I need to get ready for my card club meeting tonight, get my order drafted up, bag loaded, etc.

Thanks for stopping by and later gator!


4 comments:

  1. this guy reminds me of the mouse from Tom & Jerry! :) Great to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this image to he is so cute and your coloring is fabulous kathy.
    great card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this KK image Kathy, he is so sweet and cute...you used him so beautifully too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love the image and that surprised look. You coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!