Monday, October 10, 2011

MMTPT167


Our teapot cards this week are going to Ohio, to the husband of one our teapotters (Karen-Redbugdriver).  Karen's husband, Chip, has had recent surgery on his foot - for a very long standing problem.  Chip is in rehab for 6 weeks.  I am also dropping a card to Karen from my stash - as I'm sure she could use a bit of cheer as well.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Reel 'Em In digi - Doodle Pantry; SU net BG stamp
Paper:  Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink  Copics: YR16, 14, 12 and 68; R29, 27 and 24; YG25, 23, 21; BG 13, 11, 000; C3, 1 and 00; Also used Prismacolor pencils for some shading.
Accessories:  Nesties lable die; Copper Brads; Jute

Thanks for dropping by - later gator!



4 comments:

  1. I love the net background image with these fishing lures! It really pops off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome masculine card. I love the cheesecloth background, it looks real.
    Chip will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card for a men kathy, fabulous with the jute great idea.
    I love your coloring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific guy card, Kathy! I love the cheesecloth background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!