Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Squigglefly Challenge - Face Your Fears


Challenge120 at Squigglefly this week is to "face your fears."  There are only a few things in life that cause me fear - and one is spiders - no matter how small, no matter what color, even a cute little image on my card gave me the creeps the whole time I was hurrying to finish coloring it.  I will not, cannot face my fear of spiders - it will live on as long as I do!  But, I was quite proud that I could actually even color the little bugger.  Doesn't he look cute and harmless - uh huh - it's a plot by the spiders of the world!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Spider digi - Squigglefly
Paper:  SU Halloween DP; Gina K Luxury 120; SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Spider:  YG25, 23, 21; Legs: V04; Eyes: R24
Accessories:  Nesties scalloped circle die; Really Reasonable Ribbon kit

Thanks for stopping by and listening to my spider ranting!

Later gator!



5 comments:

  1. I have to agree this spider looks perfectly harmless. They always do until you go to sleep and they comeba live. Oops don't let the spiders bite. Grin.
    Your green spider is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card kathy, love your background paper
    it's fit perfectly with your image.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I'm right there with you on the fear of spiders. Even you background paper gives me the creeps! I do love your big funky spider though! Thanks for playing in the challenge Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and greast patterned paper. Glad you could play with us at Squigglefly this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!