Friday, October 28, 2011

CCEE1143 Challenge


The challenge at CCEE1143 this week is to create a funny get well card - and the challenge was again given by my sweet friend, Shirley. 

I used a Happy Hoppers stamp called "You Snooze, You Lose," but I adapted it to my get well message.  Aren't the Happy Hoppers adorable - I love them as much as I do the House Mouse images - oh, and the Gruffies!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  You Snooze, You Lose Happy Hopper
Paper:  Echo Park Dots and Stripes DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Big Bunny: C3, 1, 00, E0000 and R30; Little Bunny in Cone: E55, 53, 51, 0000 and R30; Cones: E35, 33, 31, 0000; Ice Cream: YR82 and 01
Accessories:  Brown ribbon from a Really Reasonable Ribbon kit; SU pop dots and computer generated sentiment

It's really nice out today - currently 56 degrees and the trees are gorgeous!  However, the leaves are all on their way down to meet the rakes that have been flying - trying to keep up with them.  As our house is only 6 years old, we don't have any big trees - except the White Pines we planted along side the house.  I have a Red Bud tree in the front yard - so, the only leaves we get - blow in from elsewhere.

Take care and later gator!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I have that stamp and haven't used it forever...might have to dust it off! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Sweet, Kathy!! Love how you adapted this image with a comical line to go with it - that is showing your wonderful sense of humor!! Love how you arranged the dots and stripes in the BG. Made me smile BIG! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, I love this cute card. Your sentiment is so funny and so perfect. I had to giggle when I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooo he is cute and a beautiful card kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!