Tuesday, October 25, 2011

There's Magic in the Air


The challenge over at There's Magic in the Air this week is to use pink and black - which is always a beautiful combination and can be quite elegant.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Softly Aloft digi - Paper Cupcakes
Paper:  Memory Box Gossamer DP; Gina K Luxury 120; SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Flowers: R85; 83 and 81 and for the stems, an SU marker, Pear Pizzazz - since it has such a fine tip; (there was also a  pretty butterfly on this image - but I messed it up - so I had to cover it up - with a Sizzlets Beautiful Wings die)
Accessories:  Basic Grey Opaline half pearls; Sizzlets Beautiful Wings die

Isn't this image pretty?  I got it over at Paper Cupcakes and this week only - it's on sale for only $1.00!! 

Well - going to go and upload this over at There's Magic in the Air. Thanks for dropping by and later gator!


6 comments:

  1. beautiful card and image kathy,
    love the butterfly too.
    your background paper fits perfectly with it.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty card, Kathy!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, gf. I love your layout and that dp was just meant go with your image. I am so glad you joined us in the There's Magic In The Air/Paper Cupcakes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love that paper, it is perfect here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. These are my favorite colors together. I love this. Hope all is well with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!