Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MMTPT168


Our teapot cards this week are going to Elsie in Aurora, Colorado - for her birthday.  Elsie, understandably, has been quite down since she lost her son recently in Iraq.  The purpose of our cards is to send her a birthday cheer and not to mention her son.  Elsie's best friend says her 2 favorite things are cupcakes and African violets.  I put a cupcake topped with a magnolia on the front of the card and inside (although I didn't take a photo), I also put a small colored image of some African violets.  I hope all of our cards deliver some needed cheer for Elsie.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Magnolia Cupcake digi - Paper Cupcakes
Paper:  Prima Fairy Flora DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics
Accessories:  Nesties scalloped square die; Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die; SU label dies

Thanks for stopping by.  Later Gator!



3 comments:

  1. So very pretty, love the dp and your Cheery Lynn die. You have colored it so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your image looks delicious kathy and great coloring.
    that swirl is gorgeous.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this one Kathy? Your coloring is perfect on this. Thank you for paying such a special compliment on my blog today. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!