Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #64


Kenny K's challenge #64 this week is to make a shaped card, so I used a Nesties Fleur de Lis square die for the body of the card.  For the image, I used Kenny K's Mrs. Claus, colored her, cut her out and popped her up.  Since the actual front of the card isn't overly large and since I used a Christmas print paper, I only added a small sentiment.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Mrs. Claus digi - Kenny K's Downloads; SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Memory Box Yuletide DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Hair E59, 19, 08 and YR14; Dress: R29, 27, 24 and R85, 83 and 81; Boots/Bag: C7, 5 and 3; Garter: R24, G03 and R81; Skin: E21, 00, 000, R21 and R30; Eyes G82
Accessories:  Nesties Fleur de Lis Square die; SU pop dots

Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful Autumn weather - the leaves are turning, the temperatures are a bit above average, but still nice.

Thanks for stopping by and later gator!


5 comments:

  1. Oooh, lah lah....she's a vixen! Love that nestie....I have it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very sexy christmas card kathy, I love it.
    your coloring is beautiful and I love the shape of the card.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kathy what a great card!
    Thanks for joining KKKG this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowza! Gorgeous coloring Kathy. Love that card shape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantabbydoodles, this is cool

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!