Friday, October 7, 2011

Mo's #103 Challenge - Patchwork and CCEE1140


This Little Raggedy Angel is new from Mo - she has the sweetest face - makes you want to take her shopping for new winter clothes and give her a place to stay!  Mo also has another really cute digi she just released called Little Street Urchin - and oh my, same thing - adorable and want to take her shopping too!  The challenge this week is to create some sort of patchwork.  CCEE Challenge 1140 is to use your favorite color combination and place a 1/2 circle somehwere on the card. 

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Little Raggedy Angel digi - Mo's DP2 Shop; SU's Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Bo Bunny Midnight Frost Collection DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Skin: E21, 00, 000, R21 and 30; Jacket: E43, 42 and 41; Scarf: E43, 42 and 41; B00 and 000; Mittens and Dress:  B00, 000, 0000,E42 and 41; Hair: E53, 51 and 50; Boots: E37, 35, 33, 311 and 30
Accessories:  Nesties scalloped circle die; Nesties circle die; Nesties square dies; Stickles

Thanks so much for looking.  As I said previously, I really love this image - it just pulls the old heartstrings.

Have a wonderful week-end - and for my Canada friends, Happy Thanksgiving!

Later gator!



11 comments:

  1. Kathy, love the blue color of your papers and image. Your angel is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite coloring on her Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite coloring on her Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love the papers and your choice of colors. Beautifully colored, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The patchwork in blue is so pretty, Kathy, and I agree that coloring of Mo's image is terrific! What a sweet and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How absolutely fabulous, Kathy! I love this image (even tho I've never really cared for angels...hehehe!) Your coloring is beautiful! And such a pretty patchwork design, girlfriend!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow kathy this is really gorgeous.
    what a fab image and your coloring is fantastic.
    love your card.

    greetings my friend karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy your coloring is divine on this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy this is just adorable, I love the soft blue colour.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's DP2.
    hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kathy! I remember when I first saw this adorable card of yours! Soooo sweet! I love the DPs and design. They are the perfect backdrop for this beautifully colored Mo Manning image! I can see why this is one of your faves! Thanks so much for joining us for our fun "end of the year" challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just as nice the second time around! I can see why it's a favorite! Glad you shared it with us again in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!