Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Stitch At A Time 83


"Anything goes" is the challenge at One Stitch At A Time this week.  I found this pretty silhouette mailbox/kitty in Stitchy Stamp's store at Stitchy Bear Stamps. 

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Kitty/Mailbox Silhouette digi - Stitchy Stamps - Stitchy Bear Digi Stamps
Paper:  Prima Botanical DP; SU CS
Accessories:  Nesties Fleur de Lis rectangle die; Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die

I've got one more card to sort of plan out tonight - but not complete - as I am just tuckered out right now. 

So, hopefully, a bit more chat tomorrow when I upload, but thanks for stopping by.  Later gator!


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the colors you chose and the Cheery Lynn leaves are a perfect touch. I still haven't used my die, but looks like I should use it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Kathy! Good luck with the draw. xoxo Marjo OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your silhouette stamp kathy it's gorgeous.
    very beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!