Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Stitch At A Time 83


"Anything goes" is the challenge at One Stitch At A Time this week.  I found this pretty silhouette mailbox/kitty in Stitchy Stamp's store at Stitchy Bear Stamps. 

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Kitty/Mailbox Silhouette digi - Stitchy Stamps - Stitchy Bear Digi Stamps
Paper:  Prima Botanical DP; SU CS
Accessories:  Nesties Fleur de Lis rectangle die; Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die

I've got one more card to sort of plan out tonight - but not complete - as I am just tuckered out right now. 

So, hopefully, a bit more chat tomorrow when I upload, but thanks for stopping by.  Later gator!


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the colors you chose and the Cheery Lynn leaves are a perfect touch. I still haven't used my die, but looks like I should use it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card thank you for playing along at OSAAT this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Kathy! Good luck with the draw. xoxo Marjo OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your silhouette stamp kathy it's gorgeous.
    very beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!